Elevety, a manufacturer of wearable, wireless technologies designed for outdoor and action sports, introduced its inaugural North America rep force, which will represent the company at the SIA Snow Show in January 2017.
Sales representatives who have signed on include:
- Peter Seminara: Mid-Atlantic
- John Whitcomb/Stone Face Sales: Northeast
- Greg Morrison/Morrison Sports Marketing: Southeast
- Elliott & Sarah Bates/The Bates Outdoor Group: Rockies
- Greg Fugate: Midwest
- Craig & Kristi Wingard/Wingard Sales Group: Northern California
- Pat Corelli: Pacific Northwest
- Jason Poetker: Ontario
- Chris Vargas: Quebec & Maritimes
- Sean McMillan/Big Wave Sales: British Columbia
- Andrew Hicks/Rookie Distribution: Alberta
“There is nothing out there that compares to what Elevety offers the consumer … we’ve been fortunate enough to assemble a team of veteran reps to help bring our products into the market. Our reps have worked with some of the biggest names in this industry, including Skullcandy, Burton and Lib-Tech, and we’re confident we have the right team in place for a successful launch,” commented Bart Lipski, Elevety co-founder and co-CEO.
Photo courtesy Elevety