Fleet Feet Incorporated is seeking a Director of Franchise Operations to lead the successful growth of individual stores and the collective network of Fleet Feet franchises.
This person will plan and coordinate resource allocation for supporting ongoing franchise operations; oversee recruitment of new store owners; assist franchise owners in the development and execution of buying plans, store layout and merchandising, marketing and sales initiatives, customer service and vendor relations; execute business development and growth initiatives.
The position is based out of Fleet Feet corporate headquarters in Carrboro, NC.
- Strong leadership, organizational and communication skills
- Creative thinker with ability to expand our franchise business potential
- Comprehensive understanding of the industry and the running specialty business
- Expertise in all areas of operating a specialty retail business
- Ability to communicate across a broad and diverse range of people and personalities
- Team player with the ability to work in a dynamic fast paced small company environment
The ideal candidate should have a degree in business or related field and 5 or more years of industry experience. Experience in multiple store retail management is preferred, but not required.
We offer a comprehensive salary/benefits package and excellent long-term growth opportunities. For consideration, please fax your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to 919 932-6176 or e-mail to email@example.com.
About Fleet Feet:
Fleet Feet is the industry leader in franchising successful, community oriented athletic footwear, apparel and accessory stores focusing on lifetime fitness sports. We contribute to and share the success of our franchises through a creative business environment fostering respect for the diversity, integrity and contribution of each individual, and the collective efforts of highly motivated people.