Dick’s Sporting Goods said it will be expanding its nationwide footprint with the opening of two new concept stores – Overtime by Dick’s Sporting Goods and Dick’s Sporting Goods Warehouse. With these openings, Dick’s will have 11 outlets and clearance centers open in nine different states.
Following the opening of three clearance centers last year in Utica, MI, Spartanburg, SC and Racine WI, Dick’s said it is expanding its footprint of outlet and clearance stores to “provide access to some of the nation’s most popular athletic brands at great prices in additional communities across the country.”
Overtime by Dick’s Sporting Goods locations will offer an expansive assortment of apparel, footwear and equipment at up to 75 percent off Nike, Adidas, Under Armour and other brands. New markdowns will be added throughout the year, keeping inventory at these outlet centers fresh for shoppers.
Three stores will be opening tomorrow in Connecticut, Maryland and Pennsylvania with plans to operate in these communities for the foreseeable future.
The Overtime by Dick’s Sporting Goods locations include:
- Plainville, CT – Connecticut Commons, 280 New Britain Avenue Plainville, CT 06062; opening June 17;
- Hagerstown, MD – The Center At Hagerstown, 17780 Garland Groh Blvd., Hagerstown, MD 21740; opening June 17; and
- Philadelphia, PA – Liberty Plaza, 20 Franklin Mills Blvd., Philadelphia, PA 19154; opening June 24.
Overtime stores will be open Monday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Sunday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Additional information is available at dicks.com/Overtime.
The retailer is also opening five Dick’s Sporting Goods Warehouse Sale locations offering deeper discounts on footwear and apparel brands at up to 90 percent off. These clearance stores will provide a temporary pop-up-style shopping experience for customers over the next six months. Five Warehouse Sale locations are currently operational.
The Dick’s Sporting Goods Warehouse’ locations include:
- Avon, IN – Gabel Crossing, 214 Gable Crossing Drive, Avon, IN 46123;
- St. Peters, MO – The Crossing at Mid Rivers, 321 Costco Way, St. Peters, MO 63376;
- North Olmstead, OH – Olmstead Plaza, 4706 Great Northern Blvd., North Olmstead, OH 44070;
- South Hills, PA – Village Square Mall, 4000 Oxford Drive, Bethel Park, PA 15102; and
- Brookfield, WI – 18550 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, WI 53005.
Warehouse stores will be open Monday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Further information is available at dicks.com/Warehouse.
Photo courtesy DSG