Dick’s Sporting Goods will expand its nationwide footprint with the grand opening of one Dick’s Sporting Goods location, one Warehouse Sale location and two locations of its new off-price store concept—Going, Going, Gone!—in May.
- The new Dick’s Sporting Goods store will be located at Northridge Fashion Center, 9301 Tampa Avenue, Northridge, CA. The grand opening will be held May 21-23.
- The new Going, Going, Gone! stores will offer deals on footwear and apparel throughout the year. Grand openings for both locations will be May 28. The stores are located at:
- Gable Crossing, 214 Gable Crossing Drive, Avon, IN
- Monroeville Mall Annex, 330 Mall Circle Drive, Monroeville, PA.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Warehouse Sale offers discounts on footwear and apparel brands with merchandise up to 70 percent off or more. The Warehouse Sale location provides a temporary pop-up experience for customers. The new location can be found at 2840 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Metairie, LA. The grand opening will be held on May 12.
The retailer will also roll out new experiential “Soccer Shops” located inside Dick’s Sporting Goods stores and debut six redesigned Golf Galaxy locations and expanded technology offerings in eight additional Golf Galaxy locations in select cities nationwide.
The six redesigned Golf Galaxy locations are in Christiana, DE; Oxford Valley, PA; Sarasota, FL; Tuttle Crossing, OH; West Des Moines, IA; and Houston, TX. The following Golf Galaxy locations will also receive expanded technology updates, including access to TrackManT and BioMechT Golf technologies: Virginia Beach, VA; Las Vegas, NV; Toledo, OH; Roseville, MN; Cool Springs, TN; Columbia, MD; Buffalo, NY; and Boise, ID
Speciality Soccer Shop sections can be found in Dick’s Sporting Goods locations in Atlanta, GA; Portland, OR; Niles, IL; Long Island, NY; Cerritos, CA; and Columbus, OH.
Photo courtesy Dick’s Sporting Goods