Compass Diversified (CODI) announced the completion of the company’s previously announced acquisition of BOA Technology Inc.

The acquisition was completed for a purchase price of $454 million (excluding working capital, other customary adjustments and acquisition-related costs) and funded through available cash on the company’s balance sheet and a draw of $300 million on its revolving credit facility. CODI’s initial equity ownership in BOA is 82 percent. BOA’s management team and existing shareholders invested alongside CODI and own the remaining 18 percent.

“We are pleased to have completed our acquisition of BOA and look forward to supporting its continued expansion and growth in the years to come,” said Elias Sabo, CEO of Compass Diversified.

“The closing of this transaction is an important milestone in BOA’s nearly 20-year history, and I am confident that together with CODI we will continue to push the limits of performance fit,” said Shawn Neville, CEO of BOA.

Photo courtesy BOA