ClassPass, the fitness membership service, announced the launch of a corporate membership program.
With ClassPass, one plan gives employees access to over 9,000 participating studio and gym partners in 50 markets globally and a live, interactive video product. A number of companies have already taken advantage of the ClassPass corporate offering, including Allsaints, Fairmont San Jose, GIPHY and Under Armour Australia, among others.
The benefits for companies include:
- Customized employee marketing support: promotional materials aimed to drive employee engagement
- Unique events: support for company launches and employee challenges
- Employee Insights Dashboard: monthly reports on employee usage data
- Dedicated account team: painless customer service and support
The benefits for employees include:
- Variety: the world’s largest network of fitness studios and gyms
- Peer motivation: book classes with friends, coworkers, or coworkers that are friends
- Curated recommendations: get matched with the right routine
- Videos on demand: workouts from home or on-the-go
“Partnering with ClassPass to offer a corporate membership is a win-win for employers,” said Fritz Lanman, ClassPass CEO. “No other fitness program has the diversity or quantity of workout options we provide, and the member experience is notoriously engaging and motivating. I look forward to working with more companies in building out their wellness offerings with a membership their teams will be excited to use.”
More information is available at https://classpass.com/try/corporate.