In conjunction with Camping World Holdings, Inc. 2020 Investor Presentation conference call on September 15, the company has released a video and slide presentation, available on its Investor Relations section of the company’s website, containing its long-term goals, initiatives and 2021 outlook highlights as outlined below:
- The company believes it can grow adjusted EBITDA in the mid-single-digits over the next 5 years with a goal of generating more than $500 million in Adjusted EBITDA in 2021, up from a projected range of $460 to $490 million in 2020. Annually, the company is targeting a minimum Adjusted EBITDA margin of 7.5 percent and SG&A expenses, as a percentage of gross profit, of approximately 68 percent (excluding non-cash stock-based compensation);
- The company’s goal is to have a net leverage ratio of less than 2.0x by December 31, 2020;
- Currently, each of the company’s 2.1 million Good Sam Members generates average annual revenue of approximately $1,850. The company’s goal is to grow both its file size and average revenue per member by 10 percent in the next 36 months;
- The company has launched proprietary technology this year called the Good Sam RV Valuator. This technology leverages over 15 years of internal data and a proprietary algorithm to generate fair market values of all used RV inventory. The company believes this could benefit its used vehicle revenue growth by up to an additional 5 percent annually;
- The company plans to launch a new peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace in the spring of 2021. The company believes this platform will expand the RV community, provide Good Sam Members an opportunity to yield a return on their RV investment, generate opportunities to source used inventory, and introduce the breadth of products offered by the company to a larger consumer base;
- The company plans to launch a mobile service marketplace in the spring of 2021 that allows Good Sam Members to schedule service appointments and request immediate support from independent repair centers and mobile service providers. In exchange for a monthly fee, independent repair centers and mobile service providers will be provided a platform to join the network. This marketplace embodies the philosophy of supporting the RV enthusiast, which is shared by our Good Sam Park Network and Good Sam Roadside Assistance.
- The company is investing heavily in product development to create efficient, responsible, lightweight, innovative, and tech-savvy products both with RV’s and the products that compliment them.
An informational video and slide presentation containing the company’s future goals and initiatives can be found on the Investor Relations section of the company’s website, under the Events and Presentation section or here.
The 2020 Investor Presentation conference call will be hosted by Marcus Lemonis, the company’s chairman and chief executive officer.
Photo courtesy Camping World