Camber Outdoors announced its 2019 Leadership Webinar Series schedule. Webinars will take place on the third Thursday of each month at 12 p.m. Mountain Time.
The Camber Outdoors Leadership Webinar Series advances our mission: “Everyone’s Outdoors.” By providing easily accessible leadership development content to our corporate partners and others, we are building leadership capability for all. Camber Outdoors’ webinars are uniquely structured and harness the wisdom and experience of industry leaders and subject matter experts in an engaging online format. The webinars are designed to ensure participants leave the session with practical tools and resources they can use in their jobs immediately. All webinars are recorded and can be viewed on the Camber Outdoors website.
2019 Camber Outdoors Leadership Webinar Series Schedule:
- January 17 | Building Your Personal Development Plan
- February 21 | Self-Awareness, Presence and EQ
- March 21 | Fundamentals of Team Management
- April 18 | Giving and Receiving Feedback
- May 16 | Retail Trends
- June 27 | Top Skills to Develop to Become a CEO
- July 18 | Presentation Skill Development
- August 15 | Developing Your Leadership Style
- September 19 | Finding and Keeping a Mento
- October 17 | So, You’re Now a Manager…How to Manage People You Already Know
- November 21 | Financial IQ
- December 20 | How to Reflect on Your Year (and Plan for Next Year)
Not only do individual members access the webinars, Camber Outdoor partner companies often gather their employees to participate in Camber Outdoors’ webinars. They facilitate dialogue and questions impacting employee development as a group, they boast a high satisfaction rating, and foster deeper company connections.
Founded in 1996, Camber Outdoors (formerly OIWC) envisions a future of “Everyone’s Outdoors” with a mission of equity in the outdoors, from boardroom to backcountry. Its innovative and thought-leading programming and initiatives include the Thought Leader Keynote, CEO Pledge, Pitchfest, Workplace Equity Working Group, and cross-industry/company Professional Mentoring Program. More than 200 companies, 7,000 individual members, and 20,000 constituents engage with Camber Outdoors.