Balega International, the performance sock vendor, debuted a new website this week at balega-socks.implus.com. With new digital tools and resources, the new site helps tell the colorful Balega brand story, raises awareness about the work that Balega is doing in communities and enhances the consumer’s shopping experience.
Below are highlights of the features incorporated into the new Balega site:
- •Find Your Fit – an interactive consumer experience matrix for selecting the best sock based on individual fit, activity and style preferences
- The Balega Difference – highlights Balega’s key product attributes with animations and graphics
- Improved Store Locator – automatic address validation via your zip code
- Real Time Social Feed – social media updates made in real time at the bottom of the homepage
- Responsive Design – to accommodate for the continual increase of mobile users and shoppers
- Improved Search Optimization (SEO) – allowing Balega to reach and be seen by its target audience faster
The new website also showcases the Ubuntu ‘sole’ of the Balega brand. Ubuntu originated in Africa and roughly translates to “human kindness.” The term, popularized by Nelson Mandela, translates as “I am a person through other people,” meaning only by banding together as a community and working together can we truly call ourselves human.
“Through new features, graphics and improved digital tools, this site will allow us to better serve our customers and community,” said Mary Hannah Andrews, Balega and FuelBelt grand manager. “This website is a reflection of the same Ubuntu spirit that we pride ourselves on embodying.”