360 Adventure Collective announces its 2021 Summer Show Schedule, which includes hosting its first Southeast Paddle Sports Experience.
“After a challenging year of cancellations and postponements and constant reassessing of events and logistics due to the pandemic, we’re hopeful and optimistic for the return of safe in-person events as we move further into 2021,” said 360 AC’s Executive Director Stacey Gellert.
Each show will follow =local and state safety regulations to ensure staff, vendors and attendees’ safety. These events offer reps and retailers the opportunity to transact preseason orders for equipment and clothing.
The show schedule begins with the New England Summer Expo June 15-17, 2021 in Manchester, NH. The full summer schedule includes:
- New England Summer Expo; June 15-17, 2021, Manchester, NH
- Southeast Summer Expo; June 22-25, 2021, Greenville, SC
- Mid-Atlantic Summer Expo; June 29-July 1, 2021, Pocono Manor, PA
- Mid-Atlantic Summer Market; July 7-8, 2021, Ellicott City, MD
- Alabama Summer Expo; July 7-8, 2021, Birmingham, AL
- New England & Mid-Atlantic Paddle Sports Market; August 10-11, 2021, Sturbridge, MA
- Southeast Paddle Sports Experience; August 24-25, 2021, Charlotte, NC
New for the 2021 show season is the Southeast Paddle Sports Experience, which will occur at the U.S. National Whitewater Center in Charlotte, NC.
The event will offer the industry’s leading brands and athletes and full-day access to the Center’s flatwater and whitewater recreation areas. The 1,300-acre facility boasts Class II-IV rapids on the world’s largest man-made recirculating whitewater river.
“This is an opportunity for the Southeast’s top distributors to experience new products and speak to industry experts at a centrally located world-class facility,” said Gellert. “It’s a great chance to test products first-hand and enjoy a different trade show experience that is outside of a convention center.”
Photo courtesy 360 AC