The Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) released the below resource links to provide the sports industry with a wide range of information regarding small business relief amid the coronavirus outbreak.
The information details updates on the financial relief and assistance provided at the federal, state and local levels. SFIA noted that some states rely fully on the Small Business Administration (SBA) for financial assistance and others have separate state and local programs in place to provide additional aid to businesses affected by the COVID-19 virus.
Up-to-Date Resources, Compiling Opportunities for Small Business Relief:
- Daily tracker of financial assistance for small businesses at national, state & municipal level
- Small business relief tracker: funding, grants and resources for small businesses
- List of small business relief programs
- National, regional & district offices and loan guaranty centers
- Local SBA office locator
- List of all SBA offices across the country
SBA Relief Information:
- SBA Webinar – Disaster Assistance (MARCH 27TH)
- Information on SBA loan programs
- Federal, State, Local and Private Corona Loan Resources
- SBA Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Disaster Assistance press release