Tony Parker has left Nike to sign with the Chinese Sportswear company Peak Sports, according to counterkicks.com. The San Antonio Spurs guard reportedly signed a a 3-year, $1.2 million endorsement deal.
He has not yet played a game wearing Peak Sports merchandise.
Parker would become Peak Sports most popular endorser. It has quietly signed contracts with a host of NBA players:
- Anthony Morrow of the Atlanta Hawks
- C.J.Watson of the Brooklyn Nets
- JaVale McGee of the Denver Nuggets
- Patrick Patterson of the Houston Rockets
- Carl Landry of the Golden State Warriors
- Jeremy Tyler of the Golden State Warriors
- Andrew Goudelock of the Los Angeles Lakers
- Shane Battier of the Miami Heat
- Beno Udrih of the Milwaukee Bucks
- Dorell Wright of the Philadelphia 76rs
- Sam Young of the Indiana Pacers
- Kyle Lowry Toronto Raptors
- Gordon Hayward of the Utah Jazz
”Unofficial sponsors” include Dominique Jones of the Dallas Mavericks
and Jason Richardson of the Orlando Magic.
Peak Sports also has signed strategic partnership deals with the he Houston Rockets, the Miami Heat and Toronto Raptors. The deals provide branding rights at team arenas.
its new partnership with the Canadian NBA team Raptors in Toronto on Saturday.
established strategic partnerships with a number of high profile NBA teams such as the Houston Rockets and the Miami Heat over the years.
Other NBA players under contract with Peak Sports include