SKLZ upgraded its baseball swing trainer, the Hurricane Select, to help youth athletes ages 14 and younger improve hand-eye coordination, hip rotation, swing path, and muscle memory through repetition training.
The equipment specs include:
- adjustable Power Band System that provides a more consistent and controlled ball return speed;
- advanced solo swing trainer for indoor/outdoor use as a static or dynamic training aid;
- improved weighted quick action legs for added stability;
- easy assembly in under one minute, no tools required; and
- comes with a carry bag and metal stakes.
Its Power Band system offers:
- two light, durable bands for controlled and consistent ball return speeds allowing kids to focus on their swing;
- improved swing arm;
- anti-dent hitting head protects bats on contact and looks like a real baseball; and
- the arm swing is easily adjusted from 23-inches to 38-inches high for training.
For more product information, go here.