Executives from Journeys, Keen Footwear, DSW, Caleres, Target, and BBC International are among the speakers at FDRA’s 2020 Footwear Executive Summit.
The annual event is being held in Washington, D.C. at the Capital Hilton on March 18 and 19. About 200 footwear executives are expected to attend.
- Over The Edge: How The 2020 Election Will Shape Economics And Trade For A Generation – Chris Cillizza, political reporter and editor-at-large, CNN
- Taking The Turns: When Consumer Shifts Tip You Upside Down – David Sable, senior advisor, WPP
- The Distorted Crystal Ball: The Future Of Voice For Shoe Marketing And Sales – Will Hall, chief creative officer, RAIN
- An In-depth Conversation About Remaining Relevant Across Generations Of Consumers – Mario Gallione, president, Journeys; Andy Gilbert, president, Genesco Licensed Brands, Genesco
- Navigating The New Roaring 20s For Footwear – Kate Sweeney, chief operating officer, Keen; Kellie Davies, senior director owned brand sourcing and development, Target; and Leslie Gallin, former president Footwear, Informa Markets
- Leadership On Sourcing And Sustainability In Topsy Turvy Times – Josue Solano, president and chief operating officer, BBC International; Jose Suarez, founder & CEO, Impactiva; Dan Friedman, president of global sourcing, Caleres; Matt Priest, president & CEO, FDRA
- Fulfilling Footwear Consumer Experience And Expectations Online and In-Store – Jim Weinberg, chief merchandising officer, DSW; Jeff Hunt, founder & CEO, Snap36; Alper Aydemir, CTO, Volumental; Thomas Crockett, director, government & regulatory affairs, FDRA
- Digital Tech Increasing Supply Chain Transparency – Darren Glenister, CEO, Material Exchange; Paul Foley, EVP global sales & strategy, Vi3; Andy Polk, senior vice president, FDRA
Photo courtesy FDRA