Christy Sports, which operates more than 40 stores in Colorado and Utah, said it has expanded its ski and snowboard rental delivery service, Door 2 Door (D2D), to include retail purchases.
When making ski rental reservations online, D2D customers will be able to request the additional merchandise be delivered along with their rental equipment to any desired location at a specific time.
Christy Sports was the first brick and mortar company to expand its rental business to include a delivery component, said Ben Saari, co-founder of D2D. Christy Sports has always been a pioneer in the rental business, and this expansion in Steamboat only further illustrates its commitment to provide superior customer service and convenience to its customers. We chose Steamboat as the first market to introduce this evolution of our delivery service because of our success and deep history in the area. Steamboat was home to one of our first locations, and we felt it would provide us with a good opportunity to gather feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve our service offerings.
To add value, Christy Sports is offering a free kids rental with an adult five-day purchase and a discount for reservations made in advance.
- Free delivery and pickup of ski and snowboard rentals
- Customized ski/snowboard rental packages
- Custom-fitted equipment to match the guests ability
- Option to switch out or drop off rental equipment at any Christy Sport location
- Largest ski and snowboard selection in the industry
- Kids rent free program
- Slope-side overnight ski and snowboard storage