Following teh successful acquisition of Salomon, Amer Sports Corporation is reorganizing the management structure of the French company and its subsidiaries. The aim is to efficiently integrate the business operations of Amer Sports and Salomon. The changes in the management structure help to identify the best way of working together in order to achieve the set synergy targets.
Salomon's Management Group will consist of the following members:
- Mr Jean-Luc Diard, President
- Mr Jari Melgin, finance and administration
- Mr Philippe Dubé, Salomon Winter Sports equipment
- Mr Jean-Marc Pambet, Salomon Outdoor and Winter Sports Softgoods
- Mr Bernard Millaud, Mavic
- Mr Tyler Jordan, Arc Teryx
- Mr Jacques Dorcier, human resources
In addition to the above, a Vice President, Sales and Marketing will be appointed later.
“I believe that Salomon's simplified management structure, with new blood from Amer Sports, will ensure the achievement of targeted synergies within the group,” says Mr Roger Talermo, President and CEO of Amer Sports.
The successor to Mr Melgin's current duties of Amer Sports' Treasury and IR will be appointed later.