Adidas Soccer partnered with Dick’s Sporting Goods to further expand the Adidas Tango Qualifying soccer tournament to five new U.S. cities.
Previously held in only major metropolitan cities such as New York City, Los Angeles, Dallas, Houston, Seattle and Philadelphia, Adidas and Dick’s have confirmed five new Qualifying tournament locations set for this Spring and Summer.
New dates and locations include:
• Saturday, March 23 – Miami, FL: Sawgrass Mills – 12801 West Sunrise Boulevard, Sunrise, FL
• Saturday, March 30 – Atlanta, GA: Buford/Mall of Georgia – 3333 Buford Drive Buford, GA
• Saturday, April 6 – Washington, D.C.: Bailey’s Crossroads – 5716 Columbia Pike, Bailey’s Crossroads, VA
• Saturday, April 13 – Boston, MA: Natick – 1336 Worcester Street, Natick, MA
• Saturday, April 20 – Chicago, IL: Lombard – 810 E Butterfield Road, Lombard, IL
Additional Adidas tournaments with specialty retail partners include:
• Saturday, April 20 – Los Angeles– Niky’s (location TBD)
• Saturday, April 27 – SoCal – Soccerloco (location TBD)
• Saturday, May 4– NYC – Upper90 Astoria – 34-23 38th St, Long Island City, NY
As part of the partnership, Adidas and Dick’s will also host new Tango Clinics for kids ages 10-16, supported by various Major League Soccer clubs in the direct area, that will be led by real MLS players or academy coaches. These 45-minute sessions will run before the Qualifying tournaments in each city listed above for the first 50 kids who are able to register.
Each winning team from qualifying cities listed will be flown to New York City to compete in the North America Final in May. From there, the North America Final Champion will be flown to Los Angeles in July for a VIP experience with a global A-Club during the International Champions Cup. To register, entrants need to download the Adidas Tango app; a soccer community platform.
For more information and confirmed locations, please visit Adidas.com/us/tangoleague.